Dr Antony McCabe
Research Software Engineer
Email: A.McCabe at liverpool.ac.uk
Tel: +44 151 795 4555
AffiliationsI am a Research Software Engineer in the Computational Biology Facility
Research InterestsI am currently working on a number of different bioinformatic software projects.
This includes the Allele Frequencies Net Database, the ChannelBank prototype as well as in-house software for research purposes and data visualisation.
- Peffers M, Jones AR, McCabe A, Anderson J,
Neopeptide Analyser: A software tool for neopeptide discovery in proteomics data., Wellcome open research, 2017.
- Sanchez-Mazas A, Nunes JM, Middleton D, Sauter J, Buhler S, McCabe A, Hofmann J, Baier DM, Schmidt AH, Nicoloso G et al,
Common and well-documented HLA alleles over all of Europe and within European sub-regions: A catalogue from the European Federation for Immunogenetics, HLA 89(2), 2017.
- Ghattaoraya GS, Dundar Y, Gonzalez-Galarza FF, Maia MHT, Santos EJM, da Silva ALS, McCabe A, Middleton D, Alfirevic A, Dickson R et al,
A web resource for mining HLA associations with adverse drug reactions: HLA-ADR., Database : the journal of biological databases and curation, 2016.
- McCabe A, Melos dos Santos EJ, Gonzalez-Galarza FF, Jones AR, Middleton D,
Allele Frequencies Net Database: Improvements for storage of individual genotypes and analysis of existing data, HUMAN IMMUNOLOGY 77(3), 2015.
- P.W Goldberg and A. McCabe,
Shortest Paths with Bundles and Non-Additive Weights is Hard, Procs of the 7th International Conference on Algorithms and Complexity, 2013.