Hi, welcome to the homepage of the Post-genomic bioinformatics group at Liverpool, led by Andy Jones.
University links and collaborators
- Centre for Computational Biology and Modelling
- The Infection Biology group, led by Prof Jonathan Wastling
- The PFG group, led by Prof Rob Beynon
- The Centre for Genomic Research
- MRes programme in Post-Genomic Science
- Fully funded PhD place to start in Oct 2014: "Industrial CASE PhD with Nonlinear Dynamics: computational and mathematical approaches for proteomics - working with Big Data in biological and clinical research"
- Competition funded PhD position: "Advanced bioinformatics techniques to explore the hidden world of post-translational modifications in signalling and disease"
- PhD projects are available for self-funded students, limited availability of fees-paid places at Liverpool, contact me for details if you have a strong research background related to the group's research interests